Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Democrafty.

I'm a crafty Democrat, and I love John Kerry. I love him because I love integrity, accountability, and impossibly large hands. I love John Kerry because he is the silver-headed beacon of justice who tried so hard to save us from George Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Bolton, John Roberts, and now, Samuel Alito. I love John Kerry because I love C-SPAN, the network that makes it so easy to ignore the spin and watch, in real time, who's really working for me. I love John Kerry because he restored my patriotism, my sense of citizenship, and my love for the Red Power Tie. I love John Kerry, because, like Garry South said, he "didn't have to marry a frumpy librarian from Midland, Texas, to feel like somebody." I love John Kerry because, if he were president, I know he could bring dignity to the office - and he really WOULD be Baberaham Lincoln!

I love John Kerry because I just do.

I love John Kerry, and so does Kerryvisionary. And this is our blog.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Kerryvisionary said...

I must learn from you how to express in a dignified and respectful manner how very Kerrylicious he is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home